Monday, February 26, 2007

Chinese New Year

I guess after staying overseas for a good number of years, i'm appreciative of Chinese New Year or Lunar New Year, as some might call it. It's fun, and brings back memories of kids running about. No, my maternal instinct ain't calling yet. I still hear that Miu Miu bag beckoning me, instead of that call to motherhood.

I like hanging around my family a whole lot. Absolute joy. Especially more so since we seldom meet up. It's becoming quite a tradition for some of the younger ones (i'm still young...) to head to a club to have a drink. And of cos quite a tradition to having haul the oldest one (my other cousin) home.

It's a time that i put on weight. Or am i just bloated due to ...? Or am i seriously getting fat? Someone once said Scales don't lie, but i like to argue that muscles do have weight too. :P But i think i did have a lil' more fat around me. I think by the end of these 15 days, i'll be hitting the treadmill, doing laps in the pool, and try to do some weights.

Gong Hey Fatt Choy, Happy New Year.
And i heard Monkeys have all the luck this year... you think so?

No comments: