Friday, February 16, 2007

friday night... pre CNY

In case anyone's hoping for a Valentine's day post, it won't happen. I celebrated it with my passion : my work. And i was in Beijing, no less. Yep alone. But it's fine. Cos Valentine's day is overcommercialized.

What was supposed to start at mortinis at happy hour on friday too did not materialize. I was too late to arrive due to work and bad traffic. Work has been the subject of my life for the past weeks. I've been wanting a drink... just for the sake of unwinding. But never once expect to get some crazy night. I had the best time ever that night.

Dennis called, informing me that he's in town, and i told him he has to be out to meet me. With Dennis, what can i not expect? Throw in more Purdue alums and some IU dudes, you get serious amount of mayhem & madness. Suddenly i feel nostalgic. Drinks were flowing from bottles after bottles. It's just seriously funny.

Throw that along with Barry's impromptu Birthday drinks. Hahaha, what i get is fun...
Happy Birthday to Barry my brudder!

No comments: