Friday, April 07, 2006

track day...

I had another track day this past weekend Friday 7th April , albeit not as fun as my 1st trackday. But it's still very interesting. Cheers to Axl's friend and Uncle Stephen for the pics. I am the only DC5 this time round, with a bunch of BMWs from z4 to 320 etc, WRX, STi, Legacy GT, Mini CooperS, and of cos, a bunch of evos.

I'm the slowest car on track, horsepower limited, i'm still having only 160hp at crank, plus some auto transmission loss = dude, fugging slow. Some people might think it's a joke, but all that matters is i own my car and i'm happy. Pls don't make me sing the Independent Woman track again. I don't need no man to tell me what i can do or can't do. I paid for it, i'm gonna do whatever i like.

This week, I brought mom and my sis along, to assure them that motorsports is a very safe sport. And most importantly, you learn limitations of your car. And that's very important for daily driving.

I feel that I've improved quite a bit from my last track day. I'm slowly overcoming my fear of bends, & turns. I find that the more laps i do, the better i nail my lines, and the more confident i am of driving. I swear i am gonna do better with each trip. Can't wait till June. Woohooo!

3 comments:

My Little Eutopia said...

Now, do you realise why for my first few track days... I went round and round and round without coming in?

daftbitch said...

ohhh, but my car is NA.
Dude, u have to care for your car...

My Little Eutopia said...

You assume that I do not observe the temps of my car.... ;)