Monday, April 03, 2006

more fridays to come...

This past week marks the beginning of a crazy month ahead. I am having 4 day work week, for a month... till end April. I guess that's something very worth rejoicing. I got myself a brand new gadget. Yes, i'm a bit dated. I bought a navy Motorola V3. Just a V3, not i or x versions. Why? I need a phone that won't crash on me with my 700ish phone numbers, i ruled out PDA phones because i hate the bulkyness, even the Dopod ones can't satisfy me with their sizes. Until i find a way to live with the fact i need a PDA phone, i shall run from one. I need a phone that i can call and sms. And of course, it has to be chic and slim. So V3 it is for me.

I went to bring my lil' red up to Sepang International Circuit on Friday. Yep, it's virgin trip into Malaysia. Boy, i love it. I'm now known as the North South terror, travelling at speeds that i can't just rattle off. Ok, i may be slow on the circuit, but i would just say i had pretty bad experiences with corners before, and it traumatises me. I've been through a car ride back in US that the car nearly flipped. I think i might left my guts where that incident took place. Dratz!

I'm still tired from my trackday. I'm going up for another this coming friday. The following friday will be for my Good Friday getaway. And then i'm off to Shanghai.

Before i sign off, i leave u with pics of me in my Snoopy tee. I love snoopy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

halo evie, juz popped by so i thot i leave u a note. I do read ur blog occassionally, juz tat u know :)

jermy76