Sunday, April 09, 2006

Purdue : - My 啊哥 Sanford


Purdue : - My "bro" Sanford
Originally uploaded by daftbitch.

This is my 啊哥 Sanford, back from the days of Purdue. Someone whom i cherish & love, despite the days he treat me like shit. He was kind enough to host me through my trip in Chicago, about two months ago. He's someone who i know would fly gadzillion miles just to make sure i'm alright, or if i'm ever in trouble. I miss my other 啊哥 Dennis, who's based out in Shanghai. And it's been years since we 三條友 got together.

I'm now officially worth three hours of Sanford's time. So much for being his best sister. He had to plan a three hour stopover in Singapore... instead of what could have been a day which would include a lunch & dinner at least. Instead we (Gavin, Sanford & me, include my sis in tow) had dinner at Crystal Jade @ Changi Airport, Singapore. Believe me... it isn't funny. From what could have been a Chompz dinner, turning into airport dinner. Ohhh whatever!

Sanford, cheers to you... and a gentle reminder that i am worth 3 hours' of your time only. hahaha, i will remember you for that.

1 comment:

-ben said...

If you convert 3 hours to minutes, it will be 180 minutes. 180 is a very auspicious number in Chinese, right? See? You are everyone's lucky charm!