Tuesday, April 11, 2006

the one where you have to complete the sentence...

Found this off some bloggers, and thought i should just do it.

1. My ex is: funny...
2. Maybe I should: consider getting a boob job (for real this time!!!)
3. I love: tons of handbags, shoes ... and of cos, supercars and
import and american cars... and errr, vintage cars, and cars.
4. I don’t understand: how some people can't think logically
5. I lose: my stuff time to time, only to find it back the next day / week.
6. People say I’m: crazy
7. Love is: when both of you can bitchsmack the daylights outta each other.
8. Somewhere, someone is: thinking of me (i wish...)
9. I will always: buy new clothes if i go out and shop.
10. Forever is: when you’re dreading something
11. I never want to: be too poor that i can't afford another pair of shoes.
12. I think the current US President: should just step down. Save my country, you fool.
13. When I wake up in the morning: i will lie there wondering what time it is, and my duties for the day.
14. My past is: awesome, packed with beautiful memories of Purdue, growing up, and my friends.
15. I get annoyed when: i get a nagging feeling that i can't finish my work.
16. Parties are for: every weekend. Weekday partying should be kept MINIMAL.
17. My dog is: in my mind, it should be a schnauzer or a chihuahua... and can sit into my handbag anyday.
18. My cat is: far far away, i choke on furballs dude.
19. Kisses are the best when: you least expect it.
20. Tomorrow: is WORK DAY, and means i have to go to work
21. I really want: to own a nice beach house off my old place in Redondo Beach area.
22. I have low tolerance for people who: are late (and keep mum abt being late & the irony since i am always late)... and extremely rude.


Oh what an interesting meme...

No comments: