Sunday, March 26, 2006

a very baby weekend...

If you asked me what i did for most of the week, i have not really done much, i guess. I've been really tired from work. I met friends for afterwork drinks on Thursday. I have dinner with friends on Friday... yums to seafood dinner. I swear the seafood places along East Coast have jumbo crabs, which have jumbo pincer, which works well for me.

The weekend rolled around. There's no way i would go back to work. I need more time to rest & sleep. & i love kids. Yes, little kids, though i cannot think why i would want one. I love kids, just that they can't be mine.

I spent Saturday afternoon with Becky, she's so cute. She's so cute. She does superman moves when i carry her around like superman. Too bad her mom cut her hair till she look like a boy. But she's so uber cute. Judge for yourself.

On Sunday, it's Ashley's 1st month celebrations. To Sam & Gina, congrats. Once again i reiterate, i love kids, just not my own. It's not in my plans for the next 5 years, at least how i see it. I love carrying kids. But i can't handle wailing kids, or babies. I get stuck with babies, and can't talk, move, for fear of disturbing their sleep.

Ahhh... the week is going to start again. Thank God it's gonna be four day week for the next month or so. Yeah baby!

No comments: