Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Andrew Da Man...

Before i can continue my posts about my lil' trip to SF, i am forced to talk about Andrew by Andrew da man himself. My trip to SF is really short. I guess there's nothing much to taalk about. So without further ado, let's move on.

So here's introducing Andrew da man.
I met him back @ Purdue during my lil' trip. He wants me to tell you guys he drinks wine like water. We had like 4-5 bottles of wine between 4 of us, that makes us drinking about 1 bottle odd each, of a mix between red & white wine. Before that, Zhuang, Ke Winn & me had a huge ass Sapporo beer during dinner. Andrew is too atas to join us. Ohhh... and Andrew also slides down the stairs ... for me , just for me, really just for me. TWICE! Heh heh, all cause i don't visit Purdue often. Lil' kids are advised not to follow what is read here. Andrew is silly, so he can get away with it. But it goes to show how drunks can be like. Oh... and he's also very much in love with Zhuang, judging from the pictures. So here's more of Andrew.

No comments: