Friday, February 12, 2010

Sometimes Love comes around...

Sitting alone in the office on a friday before the Lunar New Year at 8pm is a very sad thing. Yet i figured i should pen the events down. This week alone, i've been through some emotional rollercoaster. It's as though life throws you a curveball, throwing it out of whack. All you can do is just muster some courage and walk on.

In the midst of the week, I received a call from a friend who informed me that she's deleting me off her facebook account, not because she hates me, but she hated to see the pictures of the one she gave her heart to, whom had also broken her trust, faith and heart, and is also a friend of mine. At that moment I felt so sad for her that i shed a few tears. I know that she's a nice person, and someone i like having around me. At that same time, i knew the significant other, and couldn't believe my ears. She turned to me for answers. I had none, just cause i knew exactly how she is feeling. As a woman, I may have all the nasty words in the world. But when it comes to matters of the heart, i can only say it overrides all logical sense and every wrong will be seemed right, just cause you love someone. If you really love someone, let them go when love is over. Love and respect yourself first and foremost, before attempting to love others.

At that very same day, a friend of mine informed me he found someone. That was great news. He confided in me that he felt that his "someone" wouldn't keep him as 1st priority. Having walked out of the battlefield recently, i guess his priorities towards love has changed. But i am glad he gave love another shot. To you, always keep an open mind, you do not know about tomorrow.

Sometimes love comes around,
and it knock you down,
Just get back up,
when it knocks you down.

And pls know i'm always here :)


1 comment:

Matty Wong said...

At times letting go may be the best option. Better to have 1 person in a 'happier' situation than to have 2 in a ugly confrontation.

You never know what can happen down the road. People meet, reunited and get back on track.

Tell you a personal story next time we meet. Bring tissue paper....

btw, congrats your other friend as well. Hard to meet someone in this planet sometimes, make it last.