Monday, February 22, 2010

Golf

I have been toying with fantastic ideas for some time. Even more so, when i realize i do not really have that much time to focus on training. Then i figured i need a sport to do with Mr. E. I always wanted to find something that could put us together and spend some time together, while i get to do something i love. So i figured why not Golf?

I have golf gear sitting in my room that's collecting dust. He used to play it, i used to play it. We're fine with going to the range, rusty as we may be. We both love Adidas for Taylormade golfwear. And we both love Tiger Woods.
By the way, we maintained our stance : Tiger Woods is first, and forthmost, a very good golfer. And too bad his dirty deeds and numerous amorous liaisons have spilled to the papers and probably put a ding on his goody two shoes. But we still think he's a good golfer. And he just needs to have a good comeback to the golf scene. And soon, people would remember what he's good for : GOLF.

Ooh, before we get started on sessions, i need to refresh my skills and read on techniques. Now let me go dig out Tiger Woods' book "How I Play Golf", which Mr. E chuckled and continued with "and still maintained my numerous affairs..."

Heh :) Welcome to the world of Tiger Woods.

No comments: