Saturday, December 05, 2009

There are good days... and there would be bad days

I had pretty bad backaches leading up to the final week prior to Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon. I am talking about the stress my body has been going through during the course of the week. A couple of bad news got me caught up. I lost my appetite along with the increment of work stress. Sigh... i guess i can't do much about it, except to suck it up and walk on! I have to walk on, with flair. If all else fails, i have to always look good.

So... it's less than 12 hours away to the start of the Standard Chartered Marathon/09.
Am i ready?
I can't say i am. But what should i wear?
Black top or white top?
Is this a fashion parade? I guess.. like i said, if all else fails, i have to always look good.

2 comments:

-ben said...

Black "looks" cooler; white would "be" cooler.

Voltaren Emulgel works wonders for soft-tissue injuries, pain, joint and ligament pain.

Matty Wong said...

You looked like you are going to bed in them and wake up ready to go....