Friday, December 11, 2009

life after marathon...

I have talked about post-race depression. So the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon marks the end of another year, and it's the last race of the year. I wondered about motivation and energy to head out to run, especially when it's a few weeks to Christmas.

In 08, i packed quite a fair bit of weight after marathon ended. Granted i was actually supposed to nurse my injury, i wasn't supposed to be out running or cycling. I didn't find the motivation to even go swim. I ate and partied like there's no tomorrow. I wasn't about to go down that same road again. Much as i wanted to head out of the door to go for a run or to go for a swim, i couldn't. I have quite a happy problem : i've got work! I've been tied up with work, clocking in 12 hours from 8am to 8pm. And having phonecalls from 9ish all the way till 12midnight. That's another hour added to it, before i go crashing into bed.

One week down... more ahead.
I have happy problems. And let me pray for added bonuses!

1 comment:

Matty Wong said...

i wish you many problems so, many work so, many bonus can buy many bags.....