Saturday, December 09, 2006

A trackday weekend...

I had a good week... Work work then off to the track on friday. It felt good to be able to drive on the track. I need to let go of the speed load every now & then. It felt as though a burden's been lifted off my shoulders. I had a pretty good timing this time round. Man, it's awesome.

I didn't drive back immediately. I stayed on in KL to party along with Casey, Barry, & a few friends. Since i pretty much had very little sleep due to the early drive up to Sepang that morning, i am pretty zonked out. After a wee bit of alcohol, i am sloshed. Sloshed beyond words. I don't deny it. I just zonked out. Sleepy, but i know what went on. I could even chat with the guys after we got back to the apartment and a hot shower.

I came back on Saturday... yes the day of zoukout. But of cos, i didn't go. I fell asleep at 12mn. Honest! I didn't go. The next thing i knew... it's Sunday 12.30 in the afternoon when i saw the clock.

Unfortunately, i don't have many pictures... u gotta check flickr , when i find the time to upload them.

No comments: