Friday, December 22, 2006

Back @ Home...

It's barely 48 hours after i have finally arrived back home.
The ride here was long... by which i meant 32 hrs, including layover after layover, and the drive home... at frigging 1am (Nashville Timing).
So it's Singapore-Tokyo-LA-Vegas-Nashville. Not a pretty ride at all.

We went to do some Christmas shopping. I didn't buy anything. I will shop when i wanna shop. We did get bored, and got into one empty closet, and started our picture-taking. Heh heh... The joy of just being in sneakers & jeans everyday, though i am all wrapped up and it's cold out here. And the bliss of feasting on Krispy Kreme donuts. Screw the diet, i'll work out when i get back to Singapore. And to watch tv in the middle of the night. I just started on 24 Season One 12am to 4am, yelp... i need to watch the entire day at one go. But that's too crazy.

I will update u guys again soon...
oh yea, i got new geeky glasses done when in Singapore. It looks retro... blame the Oakley frames, but i love them. it's very me. I love being the retro lookin chick.

1 comment:

-ben said...

i'll work out when i get back to Singapore.

LOL! I will hold you to that, babe! Round island ride when you get back here! :-P