Sunday, January 08, 2006

GoKart Saturday... a really wet day indeed


What a miracle for me to get my ass up on a Saturday morning by 930am to head into JB, Malaysia to indulge in some speed. Lo & behold, it rained, it poured, it rained, it poured. The ride into JB was smooth on Chunkie Munkie. I had a bit of sleep, with some snoring involved.

The go karting trip was uber fun. Some serious drifting ala Initial D done by Mr. E & Daniel. Dan can't stop going on and on about drifting. Damnit. I am so scared, that I went easy on my throttle. Kart 14 was my 1st kart, but i hated the juttering and bad vibrations the kart gave me, but the handling was so good. Changed to kart 13 on my 2nd run. The handing was so bad, u had to turn and throttle at the same time, beat that. We karted in the rain, i wished my helmet had a little windshield wiper. A wiper that could clear the puddles off my face, the minute they get on. I had to depend my manual wiper ala my hand. There were puddles everywhere... and it went "splishy splashy" each time the kart ran by a puddle, which meant i got pissed drenched.

Drenched till i got fed up. My tee got wet, my jeans got wet... my bra got wet.
but still uber fun...









I slept like a log on Saturday night at 11pm... sleeping straight well into Sunday at 12 noon.

No comments: