Saturday, January 28, 2006

friends ...

Some time ago, a friend asked me would i be able to handle it if a day should come, and i wasn't able to ever keep in touch with a friend cause the other half hates it, my reply was No. Simply cos i always am a 100% friend, with 100% of sincerity and true care & concern. If my conscience is clear, and i'm truly friends, what is there to fear? Is it worth risking your best friend for this shit? What my friend did was a disappointment to me, even if the deed was not onto me. I actually sat there, thought about it, and shed some tears. Though we're friends, i cannot tell when the friend will turn away. I rather reserve my own thoughts & concern, than to face a sudden goodbye. To my friend : i judge because i can, you did what you had to do, and i'll do what i have to. Forgive me if i turn ugly.

From the Sugarbabes' song "Ugly" :
People are all the same, and they only get judge by what they do.
Personality reflects name, and if i'm ugly, then so are you, so are you.


*note to all: the ugly is just a personality term. I'm still pretty ok?

2 comments:

-ben said...

Hahaha! Been there! Lost some friends that way. What can one say, eh? I was even "disallowed" to have a female housemate, even though the alternative meant that I would have to commute 50 miles a day in my 18 mile-per-gallon vehicle. At the end of the day, nobody is going to look out for number one but you.

Anonymous said...

Friends are like clouds. A lot of passing by, only a few would stay and shield you from the sun.

But they do look beautiful when they are all together.

Small E