Tuesday, January 03, 2006

2005 in review

2005 just past. And now it's 2006.

I haven't been blogging, i choose to spend the time with my loved ones, and catching up on my sleep to re-energize myself for 2006. and to give my life some privacy.

I wondered whether i should post the pikchers (incriminating ones, no less) of my last 2005 party... which happened last friday. then i thought "why not, one picture won't kill". Doggie made a guest appearance finally to MOS. Hahaha, yes, he went. Everyone was shocked. Rarity, but he did say it's fun... and we should do it again. I had a great time with the friends i often swapped car info with, the guys i bitched with over lunch + starbucks, and how we're all closet drinkers. Damn... heh heh. It's seriously good fun.

I had a blissful year. Some ups & downs. Some memories that are meant to be shelved away forever. Some memories to be kept close to my heart. Some personal achievements that i am really proud of, and some i rather not speak of ever again. I guess it's the same for everyone. We all have a little something that we keep, and stuff we throw. Here's to the 2006...

Resolutions for 2006 :
  1. Lose some flab. Lose some weight. (lose the beer gut...)
  2. Shop less ( i don't think this is going to happen)
  3. Manage my P & L way better, and my own finances way better, bring back to pt.2 ...
I guess that's it. I don't have a lot of request.









Eve has left the building...
i'm tired, and need to prepare for a full year battle @ work for '06

No comments: