Saturday, April 10, 2010

reigniting that passion...

"He will make a way, when there seems to be no ways.
He works in ways you cannot see, He will make a way for you and me..."
Lyrics that i have sung, as a little kid in Sunday School. Lyrics of a song that i never fail to hum even as i grow a little older each year, as i truly believe in my faith and religion.

I have been down and despondent, sometimes even unmotivated, to make changes of any sort. Be it with work or with sports. Well, i've been getting reminded of the impending temporary halt to the project that kept me overly occupied for two months, and that calling to return to swim bike run.

The calls of visiting too many shops, making me lusting after new carbon bikes, and the numerous websites i am looking at to look at bicycle parts. I haven't found time to cycle yet, perhaps soon.

I did go for a swim. Albeit a funny one, cos i barely swam 200m, when thunderstorms came and save me from being an embarrassment to my own fitness that i can barely swim these days.

Ahhhh... and running! maybe i will succeed soon enough.
For now, learn to relax and sleep more... as i watch Take That sing their lungs out on the telly.

1 comment:

Matty Wong said...

Steady Sista! If you need a running mate, a biking partner, swimming torturer or simply a carbon shopping friend. Just yell :)