Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The race to lose weight

While out for dinner last night, i had this weird eureka! moment of sorts. Maybe i shouldn't describe it as a eureka moment. I do know i've put on flab. I saw it with my own eyes in the fitting rooms, as i went shopping.

Waiting in line for the dinner table to get ready, i remarked to my friend about the need to lose weight. Sigh, this is where the peer pressure sets in. Most of my friends are tiny, skinny, and young. Me? I have nothing to fight. As the reality of turning 30 sets in, i realized how absolutely unfit i am for a beach holiday.

With that in mind, i struggle to kick my badass soda habit for a month, and start my ass running.
I need a fab body in a month. Tell me how? This was my resolution for every year. I haven't got started on it. Sad but true.

No comments: