Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Shopping amidst illness


Shopping amidst illness
Originally uploaded by daftbitch.

I was very drugged out, coughing & sneezing. Yet i went to Vivo City today, to check out just how magnificent the place is. You know what, I am not very impressed. I love Pull & Bear, Forever 21 and Topshop. But that's it. I can get those in Orchard. Even Gap is opening in Orchard for crying out loud. There must be a unique store which i will buy something off, to justify me driving all the way there.

What i love from the trip is the dressing room at Pull & Bear. The lighting was just so perfect for the picture. Had to take it. Ooh...

Ok it's official. I'm very drugged.
Lesson Learnt : Never bring Eve, who's drugged out, to any dressing rooms. She can get a bit crazy.

No comments: