Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Public Hols & a sick me...


Public Hols & a sick me...
Originally uploaded by daftbitch.

I'm sick... but that doesn't mean i stop whatever i'm doing, and just lay in bed the entire day. Come this friday, i'll be sick for a good two weeks. I decided to just head out for a short movie & coffee break. I've been cooped at home in bed for days. Angie, Mr. E and me headed to town to catch DOA : Dead or Alive in town. It was an ok and mindless movie, particularly good for my brain which doesn't seem to be clicking.

I am suffering from a constant high. I'm very drugged out. I was standing in the shower just now, and just thought about everything while humming Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol. The drug probably moved my mind to a semi-trance state. I watch the scenes of my life flash me by, while i just hummed the song. Life changes so drastically within hours, days, months. Sigh..
A workday is coming. Another three working days this week.
Hmmm... time is flying too soon.
Sigh....

No comments: