Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Birthday Dinner


BIRTHDAY
Originally uploaded by daftbitch.

We all know the queen celebrates birthday for a month. So like in all good tradition, i celebrate mine for the entire month. Yes, it's way past my birthday, but who cares.

So the girls came over for dinner. For the very 1st time, we had everyone. Not one person was missing. Ok, some are missing, but that's cos they're newly inducted members. But back to the story, we had popiah party. I know it sounds weird, and way off. But popiah is almost a social activity. You get a bunch of ingredients and you sit around, DIY your own popiah. So it's a long affair.

After which, we went to MOS. Some of them haven't been there before. I became their tour guide. We went shutter-crazy. Like duh... we always do. It's amazing. Ok, i had a few pictures in the front, but thereafter i was sloshed. Let's just say i'll never ever ever have tequila ever ever again. It's just awful, yuck, disgusting. I'm the birthday girl, so anything goes. So quit bitching / laughing / pointing fingers at me about me being drunk. :P

So now, Let's just wait till 20th October for yet another round.

No comments: