Friday, October 06, 2006

one of those days....

I had one of those days today, where
  1. i took three hours to complete my proposals... all 7 of them.
  2. 15 minutes before lunchtime, a potential client calls and halt the starving me from reaching out for food
  3. i went to lunch... and overordered...
  4. i had a caffe latte and didn't have a headache... YIPPEEEE! i'm allergic to coffee.
  5. i'm the last to leave office. As i slammed the door shut, i looked at my hand. *gasp* i brought the aircon remote along with me. dammit. On my other hand was my mobile. I walked down, only to see Angie laughing at the remote control on my hand.
  6. i had brilliant thai food along purvis street
  7. i went for ice milo
  8. i came home before 11
  9. alexie told me to try switching on my home aircon with my office remote
  10. i tried it and failed... right, they're different brands. DOH!
I know i'm cute like that....

No comments: