Saturday, September 23, 2006

Dave's Big BBQ Party


Dave's Big BBQ Party
Originally uploaded by daftbitch.

Saturday evening was spent at Dave's big bbq party. He's in no doubt one of the best bbq organizers. There were pork ribs, stingrays, jumbo huge prawns, sausages, chicken wings... and skewered chicken ala yakitori. Through & through, the food was well marinated and definitely yummy.

I had fun. The pool beside the bbq pit was totally nice. I can soak my feet to the jets. The only bummer is i burnt my thumb. Yes, it looks as though i am now the ambassador for plasters. Overall, I enjoyed the night, met some new people. We had a really small bunch of people around. Dave's family is super friendly. And you know what... i nearly forgot : HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE. You know we love you.

Check out my flickr.


No comments: