Saturday, September 02, 2006

chocolate martini, soju & baileys...

It's Saturday morning. I just got home, after celebrating Wang's birthday. No pics, i didn't bring my camera out. We started off with Happy Hour @ Morton's @ 5pm to 7pm. The infamous steak sandwiches along with the kick-butt apple martinis & chocolate martinis. Divine plus fattening. It's been some time since i hung with the boys & the girls ... my drinking group who never fails to make me laugh until my socks get knocked off. We drank till close to 8pm. We prolly had at least 30 among the ten of us.

As if the steak sandwiches' not enough. We went off to korean bbq. I have never seen that much food on a table. Err actually i have. But the guys are funny. Soju soju soju soju soju Soju SOJU! Yes, seven bottles, plus a bottle of complimentary raspberry wine. This could only spell madness. And it's not even 10pm yet.

We continued the night by trottering down to Esmi, otherwise known as HOME GROUND. More alcohol... i stuck to my baileys. Of cos i got made to down two tequila rose. But that's cool. I still managed to drive Wang home. Hahahah

It's been a good night. And now goodnight to one & all. I love you guys...

No comments: