Friday, September 01, 2006

Break...

I went to Bangkok last weekend for a quik getaway. I did buy some stuff. Mainly retro dresses etc. But it's surprising that despite the fashion being really low-priced & looks absolutely hot, that i only hauled home like 3 dresses, 3 tops, and a pair of shoes, couple of bags. I am so proud of myself.

Been swarmed with work upon return. I don't even have time to catch up on my old work. This is just too good to be true. Well, more work = more moolahz. No?!?! Yes ?!?!!! Definitely.

The song that i've been humming these days. Perhaps it reasonates with how i feel right now.
It's Over My Head (Cable Car) by The Frays.
"
I never knew
I never knew that everything was falling through
That everyone I knew was waiting on a queue
To turn and run when all I needed was the truth
But that's how it's got to be
It's coming down to nothing more than apathy
I'd rather run the other way than stay and see
The smoke and who's still standing when it clears"

No comments: