Sunday, June 04, 2006

What can i offer?

I got tomorrow-ed for that Pragmatism post. And of cos, with the post comes trackbacks and of cos the voices of both the male & female population. A lot of which prompted me to wonder what i can offer. So let's see, i'll start listing them now :
  • Cook
  • Clean
  • Sew
  • Bakes a mean set of chocolate chip cookies
  • Smart, Intelligent, Witty, learning very well to keep quiet when by her man
  • Demure, gentle, kind
  • Great care giver to the elderly and kids.
The list could go on & on. But that is just not me. I don't have any of the virtues / characteristics / criteria as above. I agree with the readers & people who commented that this is a two way street. To the ones who love me, i may be priceless. To the rest of the world, superficial me is just the b***h that you would love to hate.

I believe i can't offer much to those who knows me superficially, but a lot more to those that i am close to. I do think i am the absolute best gal pal any guy can have. I am direct, blunt, pragmatic (the magic word!?!), but yet i still hold that girly sense that i know girls can really have a whole spectrum of mood swings. I am an absolute b***h for highlighting what i believe would be the truth. I am also selective to what kind of friends i have, i am also snotty & bratty. But i am sure my family, friends & clients should know me better.

So what can i offer to my other half? Let's just say, he would agree it's worth more than any amount of money can buy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'd still read ur blog; if just for oogling at J & J !!! :)

Anonymous said...

somehow surfed my way into your blog. love your white open shelves, would you mind sharing where you got them from? or are the shelves custom made?

many thanks

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»