Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Road Trip & the 1st weekend without mom & sis

Sometimes, people need to let go. I got "buttered"* on Friday night and went off to Zouk with Jeannie and my good ol' friend Wenxiong. buttered* is a term a friend came up with ... which meant we headed down to butter factory. The night went alright. We'll have more drinks to come. I got home, barely got rested... and then went on this whirlwind 300km plus roadtrip to KL, with Angie.

I suspect i'm nuts. I slept barely an hour while she drove, and having to drive for the 2nd leg of the roadtrip. It's wild, crazy and you know what... i love it. I love being unconventional. That's me. Of course, in KL, i shopped like crazy. Mostly the usual stuff i enjoy : shoes ... shoes... shoes. I had fun at The Loft in KL. Nice place, but i seemed to realized the bars in KL doesn't play the usual stuff i'm used to. Or maybe i'm going to the wrong places. Can someone tell me where i should go?

I got back on Sunday evening, and rushed to meet my friends at Siglap. While we sit there, we decide

Oh an interesting anecdote:
Angie commented to me that she finally understands why girls totally hate me, while we were driving back to Singapore.
Reason : I'm obnoxious. I'm unafraid of being myself, strutting around in berms & tees, and just screaming my head off. Of course, it takes effort to be the "uncut" princess within like a diamond waiting to be discovered underneath the rocks. And at the end of the day, i don't really care what people thinks of the uncouth impolite spoilt bratty me. You know what...I love being me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»