Tuesday, May 30, 2006

After a week long...


Jean & Me
Originally uploaded by daftbitch.

The weekend has passed. After a week of being sedated over a cocktail of drugs for my cold, my throat infection & of cos being put on antibiotics, i decided to head out, after a wedding dinner with my family.

I met Jean past midnight on friday. And had a couple of drinks (ang moh liang teh*) to celebrate that end of my medication. Went to MOS, ended up feeling quite sleazed up frankly. Sheesh... But nonetheless, it was with Jeannie, my best mate. So cheers to that.

I walked out from the entire Saturday packing my room, and not heading out... But i doubt that would help to cure my illness. Today's like tuesday, and i got started on my second batch of drugs.
Craps... i ish still velly velly sick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»