Thursday, May 25, 2006

I ish still velly sick

Ahhh chooo... turns out the cold has finally appeared. I am having a nasty cold, and it is worse than two days ago. Body aches are gone but then again, my nose feels like crap. And it's the weekend, and i still feel shitty.

Ok, today marks the start of the Great Singapore Sale. What's there to buy? Hmmm.. GG5 is having their own sale, but 20% off current stuff, and more discounts on past seasons. Mphosis is starting theirs on friday. Mango's abt to start, so i heard from my grapevine, and hmmm... Gucci. I think that's the one i'm waiting for.

Today is the screening of X-Men. Yep, the 3rd installment of the comic series. It's interesting. Well, make sure you stay till after the credits. I didn't, so now i have to rewatch it again.

ahhh chooo... time to sleep...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://indexmachine.info/447.html and http://indexmachine.info/2246.html