Monday, May 29, 2006

meme : twenty four...

write a post with 24 weird facts/things/habits about yourself (not in chronological order)

Ok... everyone's doing it...
so i'll try it out myself too...
  1. I am born with a sharp chin, thus i look like i have a flat face.
  2. I hate durians... really thiiissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss much.
  3. I am lactose intolerant but i love ice creams & milk shakes... I may puke after eating, but heck, let's do it again.
  4. I have a huge appetite for handbags & shoes. Last Count : bags > 50, shoes > 50
  5. I have lazy eye ... my left eye has astig about 100 degrees, my right astig 375 degree.
  6. I have too many white tank tops for my own good : more than 20 pcs.
  7. I curse a whole lot for a girl. Despite having grown up in a zero-vulgarities-tolerance family, i curse. Thankfully i have cut down a lot.
  8. When i was 13, i hurled a punch at this chick who called me names in the school toilet. Thankfully, she ducked.
  9. When i was 17, i flunked my written theory for driving license like 5 times. Thankfully, i passed my practical the 1st time through. I also passed my Singapore Basic Theory for Driving like the first time. So don't worry.
  10. I adore Hello Kitty. I got Hello Kitty handphone accessories, plush toys, vanity mirrors, hair brushes, face mist, tissue boxes cover, stickers, fan, night light, alarm clocks, airplane models, purses... and beat this ... HELLO KITTY REAR VIEW MIRROR for my cabrio. Even my friends have to buy Hello Kitty plush dolls for me for my birthday back in college. These days, i tone down my addiction.
  11. My 1st Computer is a Mac (the days of green & frogger rules). My current computer is also a Mac (thankfully color & frogger in color rules).
  12. I got "race" blood in me. My dad has it, My mom has it. My dad once came home all bloodied from racing in his bike, thus he forbid us girls to ride a bike ever. My mom likes to go nuts driving, in Singapore roads no less... let's just say it's fast. Me... i just like to drive.
  13. When i was 3, i swallowed a 50 cent coin, while playing with the neighborhood kids.
  14. At that age of 3 when i swallowed the 50 cent coin, I had to go for my very 1st xray... along with my mom (who's heavily pregnant with my sis).
  15. I switched two kindergardens, and never attended play school.
  16. I graduated before i turn 21
  17. I had a wild time in college... drinking before i turn 21 every weekend... which is like illegal back in the US.
  18. I have a pillow which i had since i was a kid, even till now. I travel with it. I can't sleep without it.
  19. I don't eat any fruits... except for apples.
  20. I have toes which looks like fingers... except they are short.
  21. I am a lazy chick. I hate to shower; if i can avoid it, i will... The same goes for makeup, if i can avoid it, i will... I thrive on being comfortable.
  22. I spoke not a word of english before i turn 4. Especially well versed in Cantonese. but i am hokkien
  23. I love chilli since i am very young. like really young, and i can't live without it.
  24. My two front teeth are patched up. I broke it once at the swimming pool when i was below 10 yrs old... and another time before i turn 12 , while racing BMX bikes at home... DRIFTING with my teeth hitting the tarmac.
I finished my twenty four... this is torturous...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interestedhttp://indexmachine.info/1764.html or http://google-machine.info/1085.html and http://google-machine.info/1596.html