Monday, October 17, 2005

Weekend that went whoooshhh

Friday morning : 3.30am... beep the alarm rang. Time to wake up & drag our lazy ass to the car and off to Sepang. Yep, yet another track day for Mr. E, and another shopping holiday for me & Angie. Surprisingly ahead of the pack, despite leaving later, i guess when travelling as a single car, it takes way way way faster. The weather was cool & nice, for a change. Sepang gets like really really hot ... not just the babes, but the temperature hits almost mid 30 degrees celsius. And that is hot. The weather's fab... we had a great time. There were a lot of cars for this trackday, way over my expectations. And a couple of evos. Yep... that's one fierce ass evo we're talking... in the pik-cher. After the trackday, We stayed over in KL for friday night. Crazy us (doggie, jaskin, Mr. E, Princess & me) decided to have Starbucks in Genting after dinner right in the heart of KL. So what do we do? Well... just drive on... and get there.... it was very surreal to be drinking frapps in nice sub 20s temperature. I never quite understood what doggie meant by that. Till ... now. Oh, Princess noted why i am such buddies with Doggies. We're so *beep beep, expletives*, and of cos, my bim-ness rubbed off, i'm a great teacher of bim.

We got back Saturday midnight. And i slept like a log. When i got up sunday morning, oh my gawd, the entire field right outside my window is flooded. Yea, it
rained really hard. Hmmm, but perfect weather to *yawnz* get back to bed. Princess and me got nuts decided to get the boys to go Wala Wala for some drinks. I had my dose of amaretto sours. Man, i can't wait for this weekend. My friends from LA are coming to visit me... yep, i miss
them.


The amaretto sours at Wala are good...

1 comment:

My Little Eutopia said...

It would be bladdy marvellous if you could type in a font that is at least readable...