Saturday, October 08, 2005

How to Race (Ah Beng Style)

I was zooming around from place to place, not for work, but for leisure. So ... i thought about TriplePeriod's very very *errr what word should i use?* description of his race. And i thought ... man, isn't it funny if an ah beng races and desperately trying to describe it to his expatriate friend.

I would imagine it to be something like this :
Beng : We llllace Chinakapore way.... Orchard Gudang, ECP.
Expat : ok. Orchard Gudang?
Beng : Yes yes, around orchard loood lor.
Expat : ok ok, so how do you guys race?
Beng : ok, red light, i see you, you see me. i cannot stand you see me no up. i zhum revv my engine hard hard, my exhaust loud loud. you see me like enemy. we wait for red light change green light, and then zoom.
Expat : So it's street racing?
Beng : Simi street lacing, it's orchard gudang. tell you already what.
Expat : Oh ok. We use the proper track to race.
Beng : Singapore no track la. Mount Akina got. 99 bends.
Expat : Mount Akina ?
Beng : neber watch initial d?
Expat : err nooo....
Beng : Japanese comic movie. My car AE86.
Expat : Is it good around bends?
Beng : Never watch movie ah. Beat ebo and gtr.
Expat : oh ok.

DUH.... yes, i'm that bored on a Saturday afternoon. Blame the ERP.

No comments: