Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Nothing beats ice cream...


Nothing beats ice cream...
Originally uploaded by daftbitch.

Yes i'm a sucker for ice cream, Outright blatant sucker for ice cream. Ice cream has that calming effect on me. And a super perk-me-up and picker upper. It's just the food i will turn to, when i feel down & out. Maybe it's the sugar level. One thing i love about this brand is the sweetness of that cookie dough that jus rock my world. And add the combination of that waffle...mmmm, yummy & so sinful! Of cos, there's more to life than ice cream. It helps that all my friends are suckers for ice cream too. So what do we do when we realize a worldwide ice cream brand has opened an outlet in town? Woohoo... we rallied everyone, got into some 280hp car, and trotted our ass down to the quaint lil' outlet. omg, i realized my pik-chers have no Angie. Where's Angie, you ask? Of cos, she's there... how can she not be there? She's the leader of them all. heh heh :)

So when's our next ice cream meeting?

1 comment:

-ben said...

One of my ex-housemates eats ice-cream by the gallon. Yep, gallon. He consumes 2 gallons of ice-cream a week. All by himself.

I enjoy ice-cream, but prefer giant rootbeer floats. I can't bring myself to touch either unless I have burnt a huge amount of calories from exercising first though.