Monday, February 25, 2008

Star Wars... according to a 3 yr old.

For those of you who know me well enough, you would notice my recent obsession for Star Wars. Star Wars-Hello Kitty mash up, to be more precise. I love Storm Troopers. I might get one of those trinkets to put on my bike, or a Hello Kitty trinket for the bike. Heh :). So getting back, if you do not know Episode IV, this lil video gives you enough insight to what Star Wars Episode IV is about. The girl's so cute and adorable... brings away the gloom of a blue Monday, after an adrenaline-filled weekend.

I had one very exciting weekend...
Friday : Made a trip up to Sepang International Circuit, in KL over friday.
Saturday : Brick Sesh @ East Coast : swam 20laps + ran 5-7km
Sunday : Rode 70+ km...

I surprise myself sometimes. I didn't think i could do the commute home alone, some 20km from east coast area as Jln Eunos is always a bitch, but yet i managed to, in 10am sun. And i feel absolutely fab thereafter. Yes, I have the usual pains, butt pains, thighs pains, lower abs pain as i walk through my office doors this morning. I still have this dazed-out feeling, like i'm high. I have fugly tights sunburnt mark on my legs, and i looked way more tanned.

But You know what... i love it : ROCK ON baby...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See HERE

Anonymous said...

Wah...Char Siew Bao Babe...you're a bit slow considering Star Wars has been around for almost 30 yrs...heh Go cycling bo jio...- Noel