Sunday, February 10, 2008

Reading Material


GMAT Math Workbook. Road to Kona. Triathlete Magazine.
Polar Watch. iPod Shuffle (Product Red).
Gosh....What am i reading? What did i do?

I walked into Kinokuniya this Sunday afternoon and picked up a magazine, in a red dress, and my Gucci heels & shoulder bag. No, i did not pick up my usual magazine stash of Style, or Her World, or Harper's, or even Female. I picked up Triathlete Magazine, much to the dismay of my mom. I guess, to her it represents my dedication to the sport and the lifestyle, and the sign that there's more to come. Heh heh :) That evening, after CNY gathering with family, i put on my running shoes and went for a quick run, just to get my heart prepped for the long road ahead this year.

the life of a tai-tai triathlete... mind of a daftbitch.

No comments: