Sunday, July 22, 2007

a weekend of bliss...

So i hear cries calling foul, even before i announced i haven't gotten my lazy arse out to train / exercise, considering the Osim triathlon is coming right up. Perhaps like a friend mentioned i got to find more triathlete friends, so my life would be so focused on it. Hahah, i don't know about that.

I did head out to cycle on Thursday night, for a couple of hours. Sometimes i wonder whether i lost my sanity after cycling, though i know of people who cycle twice or thrice as hard.

Friday night was the start of what i would call a BEAUTIFUL weekend. I did naught. Nothing. The entire weekend. Rested, shopped, ran errands. That's it. Ohhh... and eating. I ate a lot. I went to a wedding dinner with my sister and her friends on Friday night, followed by drinks at zouk. Too much of food, fun and laughter.

Food-wise , citing the Saturday for example... :
I had fishball noodles, lychee ice, a bit of bah chor mee.... some ribena, and soybean milk.
That's lunch for 3 hours.
And then Kazu for yummy yakitori dinner... i seriously overdid it. And then top it off with THE BAR from Ben & Jerry's.
All these food in a span of 12 hours. I was only awake from 12 noon to 12midnight on Saturday.

Whatever it is, it was extremely comforting to know throughout my day of non-activity, i had my bike with me at the back of my car. What a reminder eh... that i should be out bursting my lungs on coastals or roads instead of eating and relaxing.

You know what... it's been a long time baby... since i had a weekend like this.

1 comment:

-ben said...

Go babe! Go!

RAH! RAH! RAH!