Tuesday, June 05, 2007

vesak day ... (late late late post)

I've been dragging my ass for far too long... so i have to start writing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my post-"mambo nite" morning, which happens to be Vesak Day. Yep, what was i thinking waking up at friggin 8am in the morning, having stumbled to bed just three hours earlier after mambo & nursing a cut foot? I really don't know. Some might say i crave an endorphine-high, over an alcoholic high. Some might say she's just Eve, let her be.

I was to have my very first open water swim. Ok, not my first, but an official swim in local waters in years. Man, i abso-friggin-lutely hated the swim. It's too errr, salty and dark and murky. I hate it. Thankfully Dominic was there. Ok, i forgive him for making me drive back to his place, just cause he "lost" his helmet in the carpark around his home.... when the helmet was sitting pretty in the footwell of the passenger seat. DOH!

Dominic & Ben were there to watch over me, and as well as to have their coastal ride, while i ran my lil' 5km. The heat gets more intense as 11am creeps up slowly, i had to stop, i can't take the heat.

I had dinner with the girls... who were rollerblading when i was doing my run. I barely talked to them, before they left me in the smoke of their blades. I survived on caffeine the entire day, much to my amazement that i didn't crash out on dinner table filled with black pepper crabs and chilli crabs, nor did i crash out on the table of haagen dazs. hmmmm......

i am high on adrenaline. endorphins. caffeine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol overnight shipping tramadol dosage dental pain - 3 tramadol high