Monday, June 04, 2007

Michael Bublé on a Monday morning...

What's there not to love about Bublé?

This monday morning, the blues are somewhat lifted, when i heard Michael Buble croon "Come fly with me, let's fly let's fly away..." over Gold 90.5FM. You know, the station plays jazz, & bossa nova, and i like Jazz and Bossa Nova. Yep, and it definitely lifts my mood whenever i hear Jazz or Bossa Nova... makes me wanna dance slowly ...with a nice glass of wine in the middle of the night. So of cos, when i heard it this morning, i felt lifted, my shoulders felt lighter, my heels felt lighter.

More on Michael Buble, he has released his third album named "Call Me Irresponsible" with an absolutely fab hit "Everything". The first album being named after himself "Michael Buble" and the second "It's Time" with a few hits like Home, Quando Quando Quando.

That impeccable soothing voice charms its way into my heart. His renditions of classics like LOVE, Mack the Knife, Come fly with me, Put your head on my shoulders... he's almost Frank Sinatra of Today. I totally heart Michael Buble. It's a lil' known secret... Cos you know, Michael...."in this crazy life, and through these crazy times, It's you, it's you, You make me sing. You're every line, you're every word, you're everything."

No comments: