Thursday, June 21, 2007

thurs night @ coastal...

Pikchers are courtesy of Ben...

I met up with a bunch of boys at Cycle Craft, before we went on the night ride around coastal.

The gang included : Louis, Viki, Dom, Ben, Nick, Arthur, Zijian and me....
I'm not as fit as them nor as fast, i'll readily admit that. They can sandbag me all they want. I don't care. I'm just going to go my own pace. Either that or risk hyperventilating. Ben thought i was joking about my heat dissipation issues. I wasn't... i was steaming like a char siew pao in a steamer. It's bad... hahahaa and i turn hot pink.

At the end of the ride... we had to have a drink. It's too hot....
And I wasn't kidding when i mention to my bestie :
I live to eat, sleep to eat...
Swim to eat, Cycle to eat, Run to eat...
i eat way too much. Even the guys find it weird... and bizarre that my tiny frame can take so much food. I eat a lil more than the boys do...


And introducing the group :
Arthur & Zijian on left....
Nick, Viki and me on right...

and yes... those are cycling tights.... i don't look half bad in them.
And my shimanos... i went clipless. Yippeeeee !!!

No comments: