Wednesday, May 09, 2007

my bitchin new ride....

Before anyone yelps : WTF.... yep, you got that right... that is NOT a car. It's a two wheeler. i did not buy a car. I have till Sept 17th for that.

This is far more important. This baby will take me cross the cycle portion of the Osim Tri. This represents my dedication to completing it. I sunk it too much to turn back now.

The Scott CR1 Team frame. It's a carbon frame. Pure CF slut, i know. With Scott CR1 Pro parts (Shimano Ultegra components).
I am not a big fan of yellow for the pro frame, especially since it will boil down to matching the jersey and shoes along with the bike. I much rather go Black Red White, very clean + easy to match the colors up. I believe that eventhough i wanna do sports, try to still match the outfit as far as possible. The only thing i sorted out thus far was what i planned to wear for the Osim Tri. Adidas Sports Bra Top + Tri Bottoms from either zoot or one of those brands out there.

And boy, am i excited... i'm collecting it before the weekend comes along.

If you need the specs or huge write up, go to Ben's blog. Man, this guy is addicted to bikes and related stuff like trails, seats, blahz blahz, you name it, he'll google the topic out to write.

Oh i haven't name this baby up yet... still thinkin for now : it's the daftbitch's bitchin new ride.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF! It's a two wheeler!

-ben said...

Your bike's permanent link:

Eve's New Steed

:-)