Thursday, May 24, 2007

don't lose heart...

Monday : cycling for 20km, but i had heartburn that sucked big time. I nearly died from gastric pains... I've been having headaches since Greg's & Janice's wedding dinner, think i overdrank hard alcohol.
Tuesday : Rest day.... body felt as though it's fallin sick.
Wednesday : Rest day... as usual...but i didn't touch alcohol.
Thursday : Swam abt 750m, Cycle about 15km ...
Friday : Rest... off to KL for the weekend...i will blog about this in my next post, i reckon.

In the past week, i've been lazy. Perhaps i've lost heart in the whole baby-tri event.
I felt as though i could barely make it. My swim breathing is still messed up. My cycling is messed up. And i haven't been running enough. This is bad...

From that, i find faith in an old Snow Patrol's song "RUN" :
"Have heart my dear
We're bound to be afraid
Even if it's just for a few days
Making up for all this mess"

and knowing i have crazy friends who will root me all the way, and all that's important is to finish the race, not the timing.

No comments: