Friday, November 03, 2006

One of those random nights....at Bala


One of those random nights....
Originally uploaded by daftbitch.

So it's the end of the week. We decided to hit Bala for some drinks...

Bala's known for its sleazebags & lousy pick-up lines from random dudes. The crowd is made up of expats, oily people, and the banking people. Half the place is made up of bankers, i can tell you that. The only reason i'm there is for my boys. None of us are bankers nor oily people nor expat. My boys who are incredibly funny, who go there to walk around and ogle at women, who gets pickup by the wrong kinda women (ok, sorry that's like really funny, the uglies, the oldies), who digs live music, who drinks a load of beer, who drinks red wine despite numerous reminders that if it spills, it's gonna be nasty, and who never fails to keep me on my toes by their constant bitching and taking a dig at me.

For my boys, i am sorry. The more you hate me to blog, the more likely you're making the pages.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear daftbitch,

Please do not apologize because you're not feeling sorry at all. At the most, we won't call you out next time lor ...

"Your boys"