Friday, November 17, 2006

Desaru Beach ...


Eve @ Desaru Beach
Originally uploaded by daftbitch.


It's a bit of a blast heading to Desaru... out of sheer spontaneity. Thanks & Cheers to the invite of Alan, my wakeboard instructor. The invite came in at abt 6ish pm on a thursday evening. And you know what... we took it, at that very instant. When i got home on thursday evening, i wondered whether i can truly take fridays off work. I decided to not think too much and just go off.

Headed off real early on friday morning, along with Angie. I had so much fun, though i am really sunburnt now. I met a whole bunch of surfers, some of them pros from HK. It was awesome. The guys managed to surf a little. The surf isn't what i'm used to out in California. The set is too small, making the amount of time to really surf very short. It's also not tall enough. The water is a lil' rough. But still awesome fun. The sun was shining. I am closer to my elements : sun, water... & fun.

The bunch of the dudes that went with us to Desaru were just spontaneous and crazy. We ended up going to Velvet to party on the night. Of course, we got a lil' high from the drinks due to the lack of sleep. And our crazy near 24 hrs of staying awake.... kept us real buzzed. My skin, freshly baked, started to hurt by then. My eyelids have started to feel really heavy. That was my cue to wave bye to the guys and to head on home. It was near 5am Saturday Morning when my head hit the pillow, remembering barely 24 hours ago when i just woke up to head to Desaru.

I have uploaded the pics on my flickr. So check em' out.

No comments: