Friday, December 12, 2003

It's Friday yet again. WooHoo! Words can't describe how happy i am or truly is. It's amazing.

I came back from Thailand on Monday. Since then, it's been hectic at work.
The weekend in Thailand ... is truly amazing. Met with Dennis, Sanford, Boat... and the rest of Pin's family. It's been a year since my brother left us (dennis, sanford & me).... sometimes when i think of him, i can't help but feel down & depressed. I had a fun weekend, it was fun,... lying around, and talking to my brothers, who's been there for me through it all. They're the best.

Anywayz... i'm actually now chatting with a guy i used to like, when i was in secondary school. This guy is megawatt charming. i'm going to be his kid's godmother. Everytime i think of him, it brings a smile onto my face. Our story of Fate brought us to know each other is so amazing... it always brings a twinkle to my face. The good ol' memories. We've known each other ... for 8 years... ok, if you count knowing names, it's about 6 years... and we've been out only ONCE. yes, we don't have the privilege like others to have coffee or tea or dinner... like friends do. We only managed to go out ONCE. Still... it's memorable. One of those dates you'll never forget.

U live ... and you love. Sometimes, being friends is good enough. You don't have to be lovers. For all you know, you guys break up and don't talk to each other. Be content with being friends.

No comments: