Thursday, December 04, 2003

Alright... it's Thursday. I know... a lil' weird for me to post my blog. I'm leaving for Thailand tomorrow for the weekend. It's been a year since my "brother" passed away. A lil' sad, a lil' nostalgia about the entire string of events. I wonder how things will be like when i meet the rest of my "brothers" this year...

I went to sing karaoke with Wendy & Pris on Monday. yea, we went wacky, sang out of tune. I sang out of tune on purpose. Before i hear your "YEAH RIGHT", i really did, my throat felt horrid & dry. We had a fantastic & cheap dinner, no less.

Tuesday : hmmm... what did i do? nothing... i work OT. :( sigh...

Wednesday : ... ohhhhh, hmmm... ahhhhh, nothing again.

I came to realize my work week is very boring. In fact, ultra boring.
Oh well... a weekend in Thailand shld be pretty exciting. i really wish so...
we'll see...
watch out for my post... come Tuesday...

No comments: