Sunday, October 12, 2003

It's Sunday. Yes 12th October.
A week has passed. My life has gone through a whole emotional roller coaster, from anguish, to frustration, to pain, to happiness, joy, laughter, peace & love.

i had a long talk wif a friend on Friday night, sitting in the garden at my house. It was fun, cheers to my mate! thanks for lending me your shoulder to pour my sorrows, frustrations & anguish to. And thanks for that big ol' hug... it's amazing how i could actually talk to u, considering our v. superficial friendship (yes... we do not know each other v. well but there's a certain bubble of "i know ya for a long time" there). I figured what i want.... yet i could tell ya that the whole what i want crap turned sour on saturday. But alloe mate, Sorry i couldn't make it out to party with ya tho. SORRY!

Saturday went by ... quik... and fast. Finally got to watch Powerpuff girls cartoon. Yea, a SMS woke me up. Went for coffee with some friends in the afternoon. And u know what absolutely disgusting happen? I'm constantly getting harrassed by the wrong guy. And yet this guy told some other guy who dunno me that i am calling him constantly. LIKE DUH?!? Come on, i have way way better taste than that. Perhaps the guy should jus take a piss and take a good look of himself. so CMI! I'm so not the type who will like that kind of guy. I'm not a bimbo, neither am i stupid. So take a hike... !
i guess i'm blessed with a good bunch of gfs... we went for dinner and thereafter joined another grp of gfs for coffee (i think i am ODing on coffee sessions) and a long talk while sitting in my car talkin about marriage, life in general.

I went for a long drive in the middle of the night... read : long drive. It was semi-mindless, just talkin to a friend. a friend that i barely knew for two weeks... i mean i know this guy for a long time, but never had a chance to sit down and talk. As i drove on... it felt as tho nuttin needs to be said, just sit and watch the road and let our worries jus disappear along the vast length of roads. Jus wanna tell you i really enjoy your company. Don't worry about anything. If you need someone to listen, i'm here, since most of the time, you figure out half the things yourself. Heh heh :) i guess the love of cars brought us together. perhaps i could get one of those cars soon. hahaha, but then again with skills like mine, i better stay off the road... and let you drive me around instead. cheers!

Hope the next week turns out well. sigh.... i hate weekdays, i need a break from work, from everything in sight. i jus wanna chill the whole way through.

No comments: