Wednesday, October 29, 2003

I hardly blog everyday. It's just not me.

My friend was telling me abt my kissing frogs. isn't it true? Most girls wanna find a prince charming. Yet ... how do u define a prince charming? Drives a fancy beeemer, earning 5 digit paycheck, splurges on Gucci & Pradas for ya. It reminds me of a story of how the girl could spend 9 yrs and close to getting married ... to be with a guy ... jus for money. Only to have him find out abt it... and ended up trashing her ass. Oh well... :P

Love is simple, pure... of cos ...sometimes love just ain't enough. I appreciate your patience, and your ever so trusting love. I really do. And it makes me appreciate & cherish ya even more. we jus need more time to overcome hurdles, which we have discussed.

I'm an assertive individual (well KIND OF) ... i got what i want. I'm happy. I always look forward, never backwards. It's just stoopid to look back. And don't look back in anger. It ain't worth it.

No comments: