Monday, October 06, 2003

goodness... my office is in shambles today. It's Monday... sigh, the blues. Lookin forward to the weekends. Then again, there's no date or wotsoever. Hmm, then what the fish am i lookin fwd to? but i will be headin out for a drink with my college mate... dun worry, no sparks will fly... it's just impossible !

I'm in love... yea, with cars. I need to let go of some pent-up anger, frustration, and just be myself. It makes my friends sit up and wonder why i suddenly love to drink / party. I just wanna find the bitch in me again, and not some corporate straight talking lady dressed in suits. at 23... it's abt loving life, and livin it up. Tho this might never get me the best guys in the world (quiet, shy individual... smart, intellectual, witty, charming, humorous & nice) . I reckon some day someone will pass me by.

as for now... i do feel i should be left alone, enjoy the quietness of my freedom and being me.

No comments: