Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Time to do a tri

I always tell myself "somedays are good, somedays are bad". I had a twitching right lower eyelid. I attribute that to stress. A quick google of the eyelid however result in the superstitious me also believing it could really be a touch of bad luck, even though other articles are strongly suggesting good luck could possibly be coming my way. So which is which? Which do i believe?

Rather than making myself panic thinking which to believe, i have started daydreaming. I've wondered about the day i get back on my bicycle. My beloved p2c. And that fear, and excitement rolled into one. Or i would love to attempt another triathlon. I always wondered where did i ever summon the energy or that motivation and the determination from my one and only attempt at Ironman70.3 a couple of years ago. I marveled at my friends' accomplishments of finishing numerous ironman races. Wow, where did they find that motivation?

I then looked at one tri event. Seems long enough to whet my appetite, yet a little too long to think twice. Even more so, when this is post wedding : 7 weeks. I used to just go with the wind. But i guess i have too much on my plate then. A place i will then call home, a new room to adjust myself to, more new family members to embrace & to love (ok, throw in some hate, and disgust too), and a slight change to my lifestyle. That would be my longest race, which takes a whole load of commitment.

So am i ready? Or am i going to wallow in my clout of bad luck? Or wait!
The good luck's coming my way.

No comments: